My Goals and My Ambition

 Hello, my name is fai, and i'm gonna tell you about the life that i want in the future. I want to be a useful person for many people around me and also a happy person that can make myself happy and others too and also i want to have a simple life. 

A profession that i want in the future is to be a pediatric surgical oncologist or surgical oncologist in the future. Why? Because i often watch movies and read books that tell the story about cancer survivor and also my father is a surgeon, both reasons make me interested and passionate to be a surgical onclogist in the future. But from my dreams of becoming a surgical oncologist, I also have hopes to one day be able to build a foundation or community for cancer combatants as well as for healthy people where all of us, including myself; can talk and share about cancer prevention or other topics surrounding this general idea and I hope that we can all grow to help each other in all aspects including financial aspects if in any way,  there are less unfortunate or unprivileged people who will join this foundation of mine. Other than that, I also want this small community of mine to bring together child cancer survivors to come and have fun even though the sickness and the weight of their sickness that they carry on their shoulders is quite heavy. I want to give them some sort of entertainment, such as inviting story-tellers and have them read some stories to them every once in a while, or form special small exclusive parties just for them, and I hope to give them the little joys of life, like providing a various selection of their favorite food. I hope one day I can achieve these goals, and make my dreams into reality.

I haven't prepared much, but it seems to me that being a high school student is now a preparation for my ideals, and that after graduating I would like to go to medical school. This burning passion of mine is not going to go away any time soon, and I would really love if they became something real one day.


Comments

Popular Posts