All about me :)


Hello!


My name is Fairuz Samy Excellencya Iman, you can call me Fai or Cinta (yeah it's not relate to my name but it's my childhood's name). I was born in Bandung, 7th April 2004. I have two sisters, one older sister who attends at Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, Banjarmasin, and one younger sister attending elementary school.

I graduated from SDN Cimahi Mandiri 1, when i was 3rd grade i had moved to Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat for 2 or 3 months, so i was study at elementary school in pontianak too. And then I graduated from SMPN 5 Bandung, and now i study at SMAN 3  Bandung. I want to be a student of the medical school at Padjajaran University and i want to be an oncologist surgeon in the future, and also i want to make my parents and my family proud, aamiin. To achieve all my dream i must study harder, doing my best and a lot of praying to Allah.

I have many hobbies. I love to sing, play guitar, play piano, also i love to hear Indonesian musics such as Kunto aji, Ardhito Pramono, Kahitna, Nadin Amizah, Sal Priadi, etc. My favourite singer is Kunto Aji, i like his songs because the lyric of his songs are deep and relate with my life. In this time, i really like Amin Paling Serius song from Sal Priadi ft. Nadin, and Buka Buka Buka song from Kunto aji.

And also I love to drink Teh Botol Sosro, and also i like to eat kind of food that combine with rice, especially every kind of soto.

I'm a person that have moodswing, easy to be good mood, and easy to be badmood. But I try to be a cheerful person, and be someone who can give happiness to others. ♡


Comments

Popular Posts